- Diploma in Proofreading and Editing (merit) from the College of Media and Publishing.
- A member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders.
- Degree in history (hons).
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE).
- Health Journalism.
- Non-Fiction Writing.
- Private client: proofreading a novel.
- Nursing in medical, surgical and critical care wards.
- Teaching English, basic skills, and history to adult students.
- Teaching Key Stage 2 subjects in primary school.
- And finally … I am fully committed to my professional development. My future plans are to:
- Become a children's writer of non-fiction and fiction.
- Become a health journalist.
- Become a professional genealogy/family historian.
- I will be taking courses in non-fiction writing and freelance journalism with the College of Media and Publishing.